Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PMBoK Guide 4th Edition - PMP Candidates for 2009

The PMBoK Guide 4th edition has been released by the PMI. If you are a Project Management Professional (PMP) candidate who plans to sit for the exam prior to July, 2009, you should know the PMBoK 3rd edition backwards and front. From July onwards, make sure you know the differences between the new edition (4th) and the old (3rd). My PMP Exam Simulator featured at www.frugalpmp.com has over 750 questions,answers and explanations, and can help you study, budget your study time (it is diagnostic), and boost your chance of passing on your first sitting. It currently reflects the 3rd edition material, but I am in the process of updating to be ready for those of you planning to sit after June, 2009. If you buy now, you will get a free update of the software updated for PMBoK 4th edition. Please check it out. It is one of the best investments in your future you will make. I am an MBA, PMP, practicing technical PM, and professional educator. I know how you need to study.

No comments: